2013年1月24日 星期四

Not sure if it's good or not

I've married to a man who is kind of selfish and childish.

Sometimes I really think I could be his mom. One of his friend told me he likes to be taken care.

Wow, that hurts, cuz I never know if I want to be a wife like someone's mom.

I want to be cherished and companied.

Trying to keep the relationship with polite, positive attitude, but sometimes I know I need to hide my feeling, or he will get hurt.

Not sure if it's good or not, cuz it's a little bit fake.

It's not so easy to speak out with anyone about the FAKE, but it really exists in people's life.

We just don't want to hurt anyone. At this base, it's good for sure.

Get up, keep going, work for life, travel to escape, face reality and breath for tomorrow.

沒有留言:

張貼留言